Monday, September 1, 2008

Day 3- Aquarium


Moody Gardens Aquarium Pyramid

So the word "fishies" has now been permanently added to my vocabulary. We headed to the Moody Gardens Aquarium first thing this morning. John Michael (we call him Bubba too :) ) LOVES fishies...and sharks..and...seahorses...and turtles...and yes, he knows all the names so he was walking around calling out all sorts of marine biology names while Monica and I were struggling to remember such names as "horseshoe crab" and "nautilus" to add to his vocabulary. (By the way, hearing a little kid say "nautilus" is really funny...as is "anemone"...hehehe).


John Michael and "Sissa" (someday there'll be an "aunt" in front of that :) )



Cool fish- no idea what it is...


Fishies!!!



Other cool fish...remember, I like bright colors :)


I'm tired so I am going to lay down in the shark cage...


Yes, I am a cutie...

We then hit up The Strand, which is SO not stroller friendly and drove along the seawall (we'll be back for beach time later this week).

No comments: