Saturday, January 17, 2009

Last post from the apartment...

Okay, I'm going to be a bit sentimental here...while simultaneously making fun of myself for being sentimental over an apartment :)...I'm sitting in my empty living room, eating leftover Chinese food, praying for this migraine to go away before packing up the cats and some odds and ends and heading to my new place. Most of my stuff is now over at Pam's, thanks to the McFerrens and the Van Wrights help today- I've got a couple of weeks left of the lease to clean and get those last items transferred- but I'm done living here.

This is the only place I've lived since moving to Texas- moving in as a wet-behind the ears college grad. It's amazing to think how much I've learned and grown over the past 4.75 years. I've been both blessed and challenged during my time here, laughed and cried, been content and been angry. Amazing how much can happen in such a short amount of time, and through it all He has been faithful to remind me of my need of Him and His faithfulness in my life.

I'm excited to move in with Pam and Claire- it's clearly God moving in all three of our lives to bring us together as roommates and I can't wait to see what He has planned for us.

So here's to another chapter...

No comments: