Saturday, October 11, 2008

Being domestic...

So I finally had time today to get several things done today: oil change and vehicle inspection (I've been driving around illegally since October started-oops)...3 loads of laundry, I cleaned the living room, dining room, bathroom, and kitchen (for some reason I always save my bedroom for last- which is why it never gets cleaned :) )...and I made pumpkin bread/muffins. I'm headed over to Pam's for the night- Girls Group starts tomorrow and we have planning to do!!!! I'm excited about the new girls who are joining and can't wait to see what God is going to do with our group this year.



Baked pumpkins



You scoop out the soft stuff from the baked pumpkin and then put it through a ricer (the device on the left hand side of the picture) to give it a smoother texture



Finished product! The brown spots on the muffins are a streusel topping...I tend to put too much butter in my streusel topping so its gooey before cooking..however, this allows it to soak into the muffin more, so even though they looking kinda leprosy-ily, they still taste good...notice the missing one? Yum! These are for distribution...

1 comment:

Mike said...

Man, those look great!!