Friday, October 24, 2008

Ouch

That is the sound that my heart is making right now...ouch.

Please pray for my Grandma. Her name is Dorothy. We found out last week that she has stage II breast cancer. She's 86 and has decided not to do anything, which I can understand. She's the sweetest grandma ever, so its unimaginable to think of her being in pain- that's what makes it the hardest.

I also just heard that my aunt, who was diagnosed with ovarian cancer a year ago and has been in remission for several months, now has to start chemo again. Please pray for her (Laurie).

I hate cancer.

1 comment:

shari said...

Awww. I am praying for them...and you! I know this must be hard to walk through but I know your walk with our Lord is strong and He will continue doing a work in you through this suffering.