Thursday, September 4, 2008

Beach Day

So a couple of random things first:

Today we went into a store and walked by some clothes and John Michael goes "Cute clothes!" and "How cute!"...I must admit this is my and Monica's fault, from our 6 hour Galleria shopping adventure the other day. This boy will need some serious Daddy time when he gets home :)

And my sister thinks I eat too healthy...I am going to take that as a compliment. She needed a junk food fix last night and had to make do with my 100 calorie pack of peanut butter cookies...hehehe...

John Michael has been a bit under the weather the last couple of days...some asthma issues, so we weren't sure if the beach was going to be a good idea. However, he woke up today feeling much better, so after I put in a couple of hours at work this morning, we headed to the beach! The weather was GORGEOUS today, even by Monica's standards :)


Sand!


I love this picture of Monica...


Playing in the sand


This was his cape...he was running around in circles and trying to watch it fly out behind him


Drying off...

No comments: