Friday, September 5, 2008

Last day with the fam :(

So today we went to JSC and Monica and John Michael got a super quick tour of MCC (JM likes the stairs...not so much into space right now :)...that will change if I have anything to say about it). Then we fed the ducks, which I think was his favorite part. We breezed in and out of Space Center Houston since hunger and lack of sleep are not a good combination for a little guy. Here are some of my favorite pics from today:


This morning, before trying his first kolache (he's now a big fan of the sausage and cheese)


Ooh, buttons to push in the Apollo mission control room


Feeding the ducks


Feeding himself


The ducks are trying to get me!


Pretending to be Aunt Sissa...

2 comments:

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

He's such a cutie and I love those really big eyes!!

-M

Lynn and Chad said...

that last pic of him with the headset is priceless...he looks so official!