Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It doesn't work...

So, no matter how many times I refresh the page where people are posting which addresses have power, it doesn't seem to incite MY address to pop up there. Bummer.

Stir-craziness is setting in. I can't focus to read, or do some random things I have to do.

I went out to lunch today with two of my friends from college, Jeff and Lasse. Jeff was my deputy on the satellite program I worked on and Lasse was the prop lead. It was fun catching up with them (they are both phD students at A&M). Then I met up with Heather and the kids (Eric is down in Alvin making repairs and cleaning up the fallen trees) and we hung out for a bit at the mall, letting the kids play on the little indoor playground. It was nice to yet again get out and about and not OCD about the silly power website. :)

No comments: