Monday, September 15, 2008

Permission!

So, the city of Seabrook website: http://www.ci.seabrook.tx.us/ is allowing those west of 146 (me) to head in...however, there is a report posted on one of the news stations that our sewer system is totally gone, so we can't come back...wow, conflicting info. Very helpful. Since I am ever the optimist, I think I am going to stop by the grocery store here in CS, stock up on water and dry goods and head down this morning, just to check things out. I'll drop off the supplies if I can and then figure out what I need to do from there. I've been told that JSC won't open until at least Thursday and I have nothing better to do with my time than stare at cows :) ...the drive (its only 2 hours and I can do it on less than a tank of gas...meaning I can re-fill in CS) will be welcomed. Standby for pics from my excursion!